This is a blog about the neighborhood of Belle Isle, a community of condo residents a quick bridge-walk from the hubbub of South Beach. Our bloggers live here, work nearby and care about a quality of life unique and special in South Florida. We welcome posts from neighbors and friends, and consider this an extension of our home.
- Belle Isle gets Convention Center hotel pitch today; the argument against it hits our mailboxes
- Convention Center hotel developer to pitch his project to Belle Isle on Tuesday
- A look at the DiLido Island construction boom
- Can Belle Isle Park be a safe and shared play space for dogs and kids?
- Beach Commission to reconsider expedited Dade Boulevard work at Feb. 10 meeting – and why
- Internet threat sends Miami Beach police back to Flamingo Towers February 10, 2016
- Beach Buzz: Firefighter, Chrissy Teigen to co-host midnight breakfast at Wine and Food fest February 10, 2016
- Police: Husband killed wife in apartment, then jumped to his death February 9, 2016
- Police: Woman found dead in South Beach apartment February 9, 2016
- SoBe, so long: After $59 million apartment sale, locals dread rent hikes February 8, 2016
Belle Isle Archives