This is a blog about the neighborhood of Belle Isle, a community of condo residents a quick bridge-walk from the hubbub of South Beach. Our bloggers live here, work nearby and care about a quality of life unique and special in South Florida. We welcome posts from neighbors and friends, and consider this an extension of our home.
- To add parking and renovate, The Standard wants a zoning change
- Belle Isle polling place moves to City Hall on Tuesday
- Town Hall meeting on Zika tonight at 6 p.m.
- Critical Mass rides on this Friday night; plan your evening driving accordingly.
- Venetian drawbridge construction starts soon, and here’s how to learn more about it
- He revved his motorcycle before intentionally striking a Miami Beach officer, cops say March 23, 2019
- Early morning stabbing on Miami Beach has police searching for two suspects March 23, 2019
- Amid Miami Beach’s spring break crackdown, visitors and advocacy groups raise concerns March 23, 2019
- Fisher Island residents needed a lobbyist. They hired Miami’s mayor. March 23, 2019
- Motorcyclist injures Beach cop amid heavy police presence deployed for spring break March 22, 2019
Belle Isle Archives