This is a blog about the neighborhood of Belle Isle, a community of condo residents a quick bridge-walk from the hubbub of South Beach. Our bloggers live here, work nearby and care about a quality of life unique and special in South Florida. We welcome posts from neighbors and friends, and consider this an extension of our home.
- To add parking and renovate, The Standard wants a zoning change
- Belle Isle polling place moves to City Hall on Tuesday
- Town Hall meeting on Zika tonight at 6 p.m.
- Critical Mass rides on this Friday night; plan your evening driving accordingly.
- Venetian drawbridge construction starts soon, and here’s how to learn more about it
- Russell Simmons accused of sexual misconduct in Miami — twice December 14, 2017
- Mom of ‘Baby Lollipops’ convicted for third time of torture and murder of infant son December 14, 2017
- Miami Beach wants to set a mandatory minimum wage. A legal challenge is blocking that. December 14, 2017
- Sexual harassment is common, Miami Beach hotel workers say. Would panic buttons help? December 13, 2017
- How Irma and a ‘rain bomb’ made the Beach convention center redo cost millions more December 12, 2017
Belle Isle Archives