This is a blog about the neighborhood of Belle Isle, a community of condo residents a quick bridge-walk from the hubbub of South Beach. Our bloggers live here, work nearby and care about a quality of life unique and special in South Florida. We welcome posts from neighbors and friends, and consider this an extension of our home.
- Miami Beach approves West Avenue bridge; work could begin in 60-90 days
- Sunset Harbour condo-retail project goes to war with Beach Towing
- Belle Isle Key fined $20,000 for short-term rentals
- O Miami brings restorative meditation and poetry to Belle Isle.. in the year 2100
- Might the Belle Isle flooding threat be back? It looks bad for Island Terrace.
- Tremont Towing hit with class action suit from Mastec scion April 30, 2016
- Holocaust survivors share stories on app at Miami Beach’s memorial April 29, 2016
- Miami Beach wants developers to go green or pay fee April 29, 2016
- South Beach is getting a new bridge to link growing neighborhood April 28, 2016
- After Floatopia, Miami Beach wants to regulate large-scale bashes April 28, 2016
Belle Isle Archives