This is a blog about the neighborhood of Belle Isle, a community of condo residents a quick bridge-walk from the hubbub of South Beach. Our bloggers live here, work nearby and care about a quality of life unique and special in South Florida. We welcome posts from neighbors and friends, and consider this an extension of our home.
- To add parking and renovate, The Standard wants a zoning change
- Belle Isle polling place moves to City Hall on Tuesday
- Town Hall meeting on Zika tonight at 6 p.m.
- Critical Mass rides on this Friday night; plan your evening driving accordingly.
- Venetian drawbridge construction starts soon, and here’s how to learn more about it
- After a summer of closed beaches, the poop is back, bringing an advisory in Miami Beach November 16, 2018
- North Beach’s new main street will allow taller buildings and micro-units November 15, 2018
- Dad and son ran Presidente Supermarkets. Now, they’re jailed in connection with a murder November 15, 2018
- Swastika found at Miami Beach synagogue. FBI and police are investigating November 14, 2018
- Jorge Exposito, former Miami Beach commissioner, dies at 63 November 14, 2018
Belle Isle Archives