This is a blog about the neighborhood of Belle Isle, a community of condo residents a quick bridge-walk from the hubbub of South Beach. Our bloggers live here, work nearby and care about a quality of life unique and special in South Florida. We welcome posts from neighbors and friends, and consider this an extension of our home.
- To add parking and renovate, The Standard wants a zoning change
- Belle Isle polling place moves to City Hall on Tuesday
- Town Hall meeting on Zika tonight at 6 p.m.
- Critical Mass rides on this Friday night; plan your evening driving accordingly.
- Venetian drawbridge construction starts soon, and here’s how to learn more about it
- Judge strikes down Miami Beach’s minimum wage increase March 28, 2017
- A swath of Miami Beach was washing away. The fix? Dump 285,000 tons of sand on it March 28, 2017
- Hundreds attend first Youth Music Festival for young performers in Miami Beach March 27, 2017
- Lincoln Road landmarks will be lit with rainbow colors to mark Miami Beach Gay Pride March 27, 2017
- He used a U.S. travel program to pimp young women. That’s when the feds stepped in March 26, 2017
Belle Isle Archives