This is a blog about the neighborhood of Belle Isle, a community of condo residents a quick bridge-walk from the hubbub of South Beach. Our bloggers live here, work nearby and care about a quality of life unique and special in South Florida. We welcome posts from neighbors and friends, and consider this an extension of our home.
- To add parking and renovate, The Standard wants a zoning change
- Belle Isle polling place moves to City Hall on Tuesday
- Town Hall meeting on Zika tonight at 6 p.m.
- Critical Mass rides on this Friday night; plan your evening driving accordingly.
- Venetian drawbridge construction starts soon, and here’s how to learn more about it
- Tourists came to Miami to buy new iPhones for the family. Now they’re out $18,000 September 22, 2018
- Residents of these islands say they want to join Miami Beach. Will Miami let them go? September 21, 2018
- ‘A sad day.’ Veteran Beach crime scene tech charged with falsifying, misplacing evidence September 21, 2018
- A man in white took over $2,000 in green from a Miami Beach business at gunpoint September 19, 2018
- Bal Harbour candidate elected after incumbent councilwoman withdraws from race September 17, 2018
Belle Isle Archives