This is a blog about the neighborhood of Belle Isle, a community of condo residents a quick bridge-walk from the hubbub of South Beach. Our bloggers live here, work nearby and care about a quality of life unique and special in South Florida. We welcome posts from neighbors and friends, and consider this an extension of our home.
- To add parking and renovate, The Standard wants a zoning change
- Belle Isle polling place moves to City Hall on Tuesday
- Town Hall meeting on Zika tonight at 6 p.m.
- Critical Mass rides on this Friday night; plan your evening driving accordingly.
- Venetian drawbridge construction starts soon, and here’s how to learn more about it
- Police secretly recorded call to see if Miami politician lied about her #MeToo claim April 18, 2018
- Running an escort service isn't easy — especially when the IRS comes calling April 17, 2018
- A high-rise and a park at the entrance to South Beach? City debates future of gateway April 14, 2018
- Harvard says this is how Miami Beach avoids a 'dystopian' future of sea level rise April 12, 2018
- Miami Beach Commissioner cleared in ethics probe but scolded for 'lapse in judgment' April 12, 2018
Belle Isle Archives