This is a blog about the neighborhood of Belle Isle, a community of condo residents a quick bridge-walk from the hubbub of South Beach. Our bloggers live here, work nearby and care about a quality of life unique and special in South Florida. We welcome posts from neighbors and friends, and consider this an extension of our home.
- To add parking and renovate, The Standard wants a zoning change
- Belle Isle polling place moves to City Hall on Tuesday
- Town Hall meeting on Zika tonight at 6 p.m.
- Critical Mass rides on this Friday night; plan your evening driving accordingly.
- Venetian drawbridge construction starts soon, and here’s how to learn more about it
- Don’t swim in the water at Collins Park in Miami Beach. There’s poop bacteria in it. October 19, 2017
- Miami Beach is worried about crime. So the beach will close two hours earlier October 18, 2017
- Saudi man whipped, handcuffed and scalded his wife with hot water, cops say October 18, 2017
- Squalid Flamingo Park handball courts littered with trash, feces October 12, 2017
- What’s the recipe for a new main street in North Beach? Two sides agree on one thing October 17, 2017
Belle Isle Archives