This is a blog about the neighborhood of Belle Isle, a community of condo residents a quick bridge-walk from the hubbub of South Beach. Our bloggers live here, work nearby and care about a quality of life unique and special in South Florida. We welcome posts from neighbors and friends, and consider this an extension of our home.
- Bal Harbour council proposes reducing 2015-16 property tax rate July 30, 2015
- Miami Spice 2015 starts with record restaurant participation July 30, 2015
- Miami Beach Commission candidates discuss transportation, preservation July 30, 2015
- Miami Beach planning board approves Baptist Health urgent care facility July 28, 2015
- Beach Buzz: Local foodies rejoice as Miami Spice kicks off with ‘South of Spice’ July 29, 2015
Belle Isle Archives