This is a blog about the neighborhood of Belle Isle, a community of condo residents a quick bridge-walk from the hubbub of South Beach. Our bloggers live here, work nearby and care about a quality of life unique and special in South Florida. We welcome posts from neighbors and friends, and consider this an extension of our home.
- To add parking and renovate, The Standard wants a zoning change
- Belle Isle polling place moves to City Hall on Tuesday
- Town Hall meeting on Zika tonight at 6 p.m.
- Critical Mass rides on this Friday night; plan your evening driving accordingly.
- Venetian drawbridge construction starts soon, and here’s how to learn more about it
- ATM at Mt. Sinai Hospital linked to fraudulent charges but skimmer remains at large August 19, 2017
- Beloved beach cats losing shelter as city bulldozes invasive dune plants August 19, 2017
- Flat tire? Busted brakes? Miami Beach rolls out bike repair stations August 17, 2017
- This proposal would help Miami Beach hotel employees. It could help with parking, too August 16, 2017
- World OutGames won’t be charged criminally, police, prosecutors say August 16, 2017
Belle Isle Archives