This is a blog about the neighborhood of Belle Isle, a community of condo residents a quick bridge-walk from the hubbub of South Beach. Our bloggers live here, work nearby and care about a quality of life unique and special in South Florida. We welcome posts from neighbors and friends, and consider this an extension of our home.
- To add parking and renovate, The Standard wants a zoning change
- Belle Isle polling place moves to City Hall on Tuesday
- Town Hall meeting on Zika tonight at 6 p.m.
- Critical Mass rides on this Friday night; plan your evening driving accordingly.
- Venetian drawbridge construction starts soon, and here’s how to learn more about it
- Can opposites attract? Miami Beach will find out on Memorial Day Weekend May 24, 2017
- Beachgoers raise Hands Across the Sand against fossil fuels May 23, 2017
- Miami Beach mayor’s race heats up with email attacks May 23, 2017
- Air-and-sea show, family fun part of Beach rebranding for Memorial Day weekend May 19, 2017
- Out Broadway star Beth Malone to sing for LGBTQ fans during Aqua Girl festival May 15, 2017
Belle Isle Archives