This is a blog about the neighborhood of Belle Isle, a community of condo residents a quick bridge-walk from the hubbub of South Beach. Our bloggers live here, work nearby and care about a quality of life unique and special in South Florida. We welcome posts from neighbors and friends, and consider this an extension of our home.
- To add parking and renovate, The Standard wants a zoning change
- Belle Isle polling place moves to City Hall on Tuesday
- Town Hall meeting on Zika tonight at 6 p.m.
- Critical Mass rides on this Friday night; plan your evening driving accordingly.
- Venetian drawbridge construction starts soon, and here’s how to learn more about it
- The day when an infamous gangster died of syphilis at his Miami Beach mansion January 20, 2019
- Santa Hitler mug among Nazi items found in home of Miami man cops say targeted Jews January 17, 2019
- Forget field trips. Miami Beach is bringing museums and performing arts into schools. January 16, 2019
- Miami Beach lawyer disbarred for ‘annoying’ actions in a $500 case, among other things January 20, 2019
- Swimming advisories lifted for beaches in Miami Beach and Key Biscayne January 16, 2019
Belle Isle Archives