This is a blog about the neighborhood of Belle Isle, a community of condo residents a quick bridge-walk from the hubbub of South Beach. Our bloggers live here, work nearby and care about a quality of life unique and special in South Florida. We welcome posts from neighbors and friends, and consider this an extension of our home.
- Critical Mass rides on this Friday night; plan your evening driving accordingly.
- Venetian drawbridge construction starts soon, and here’s how to learn more about it
- Yes, the road construction has begun
- In the face of growing opposition, Sunset Harbour developer pulls project
- Pause, Belle Isle, and enjoy the view
- Mystery graffiti with grim message appears on abandoned SoBe tower August 23, 2016
- Waterfront Miami Beach mansion sells for $19 million August 23, 2016
- More sand being brought in for shrinking Miami Beach shore August 23, 2016
- North Beach detox center vote delayed until September August 23, 2016
- In the Zika zone, Wasserman Schultz takes aim at GOP over aid funding August 22, 2016
Belle Isle Archives