This is a blog about the neighborhood of Belle Isle, a community of condo residents a quick bridge-walk from the hubbub of South Beach. Our bloggers live here, work nearby and care about a quality of life unique and special in South Florida. We welcome posts from neighbors and friends, and consider this an extension of our home.
- To add parking and renovate, The Standard wants a zoning change
- Belle Isle polling place moves to City Hall on Tuesday
- Town Hall meeting on Zika tonight at 6 p.m.
- Critical Mass rides on this Friday night; plan your evening driving accordingly.
- Venetian drawbridge construction starts soon, and here’s how to learn more about it
- Miami Beach will form task force with NAACP to talk about Urban Beach Week June 29, 2017
- Homeless man charged with overnight Lincoln Road rape in South Beach June 29, 2017
- State law invalidated Miami Beach’s proposed medical marijuana zoning; now what? June 29, 2017
- Proposed lobbying ban for campaign consultants sends political waves in Miami Beach June 27, 2017
- US mayors back plan for cities to use only renewable energy June 26, 2017
Belle Isle Archives