This is a blog about the neighborhood of Belle Isle, a community of condo residents a quick bridge-walk from the hubbub of South Beach. Our bloggers live here, work nearby and care about a quality of life unique and special in South Florida. We welcome posts from neighbors and friends, and consider this an extension of our home.
- To add parking and renovate, The Standard wants a zoning change
- Belle Isle polling place moves to City Hall on Tuesday
- Town Hall meeting on Zika tonight at 6 p.m.
- Critical Mass rides on this Friday night; plan your evening driving accordingly.
- Venetian drawbridge construction starts soon, and here’s how to learn more about it
- Bring your dogs, have some booze: Yappie Hour returns to SoBe Wine & Food Fest February 21, 2018
- After three decades, the annual yacht show is leaving Miami Beach for new waters February 19, 2018
- Growing chorus supports December music festival on South Beach. Some concerns remain. February 16, 2018
- Death investigation at luxury South Beach condo building February 14, 2018
- He owns a worldwide resort chain. On Monday, he checked into a Miami jail. February 12, 2018
Belle Isle Archives