The city of Miami Beach advises that the westbound left lane on the MacArthur Causeway will be closed Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m. for new storm drainage work in the center median. Two travel lanes will remain open at all times.
- To add parking and renovate, The Standard wants a zoning change
- Belle Isle polling place moves to City Hall on Tuesday
- Town Hall meeting on Zika tonight at 6 p.m.
- Critical Mass rides on this Friday night; plan your evening driving accordingly.
- Venetian drawbridge construction starts soon, and here’s how to learn more about it
- Shaggy: It wasn't me, it was Alberto; reggae star's Miami Beach show canceled May 26, 2018
- Miami Beach tourist in critical condition after early morning hit-and-run May 26, 2018
- 'Watch for the flying weave.' Rapper posts video of women brawling on South Beach May 25, 2018
- Court papers: Diddy paid $35,000 to photographer after bodyguards beat him May 24, 2018
- What you need to know to get around Miami Beach on Memorial Day weekend May 24, 2018
Belle Isle Archives