The city of Miami Beach advises that the westbound left lane on the MacArthur Causeway will be closed Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m. for new storm drainage work in the center median. Two travel lanes will remain open at all times.
- To add parking and renovate, The Standard wants a zoning change
- Belle Isle polling place moves to City Hall on Tuesday
- Town Hall meeting on Zika tonight at 6 p.m.
- Critical Mass rides on this Friday night; plan your evening driving accordingly.
- Venetian drawbridge construction starts soon, and here’s how to learn more about it
- Tourist drowns in rough seas off Miami Beach April 29, 2017
- From David Letterman to President Carter, Conni Gordon taught millions to be artists April 29, 2017
- Art Basel might commit to Miami Beach for 10 years — if it gets a $2.8M elevator April 28, 2017
- Miami Beach wants the film industry to make movies and TV shows in the city April 28, 2017
- New book explores life of man who’s run 8 miles every day on South Beach for 42 years April 27, 2017
Belle Isle Archives