The city of Miami Beach advises that the westbound left lane on the MacArthur Causeway will be closed Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m. for new storm drainage work in the center median. Two travel lanes will remain open at all times.
- To add parking and renovate, The Standard wants a zoning change
- Belle Isle polling place moves to City Hall on Tuesday
- Town Hall meeting on Zika tonight at 6 p.m.
- Critical Mass rides on this Friday night; plan your evening driving accordingly.
- Venetian drawbridge construction starts soon, and here’s how to learn more about it
- 2 men fall and die from dizzying heights, adding to a deadly trend since February October 20, 2017
- C’est magnifique: Miami Beach mayor to be awarded French Legion of Honor October 20, 2017
- Four candidates to vie to become mayor of Miami Beach October 20, 2017
- Construction worker falls 10 stories to his death in Miami Beach October 20, 2017
- Don’t swim in the water at Collins Park in Miami Beach. There’s poop bacteria in it. October 19, 2017
Belle Isle Archives