The city of Miami Beach advises that the westbound left lane on the MacArthur Causeway will be closed Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m. for new storm drainage work in the center median. Two travel lanes will remain open at all times.
- To add parking and renovate, The Standard wants a zoning change
- Belle Isle polling place moves to City Hall on Tuesday
- Town Hall meeting on Zika tonight at 6 p.m.
- Critical Mass rides on this Friday night; plan your evening driving accordingly.
- Venetian drawbridge construction starts soon, and here’s how to learn more about it
- Miami Beach police give all clear after investigating bomb threat on Ocean Drive December 8, 2016
- On Pearl Harbor Day, worn flags burned into retirement December 8, 2016
- Young musicians compete to play at Miami Beach Youth Music Festival in March December 7, 2016
- Pearl Harbor veterans to be honored in Miami Beach December 6, 2016
- Mansion seized from jailed Miami developers on the market for $25 million December 2, 2016
Belle Isle Archives