The city of Miami Beach advises that the westbound left lane on the MacArthur Causeway will be closed Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m. for new storm drainage work in the center median. Two travel lanes will remain open at all times.
- To add parking and renovate, The Standard wants a zoning change
- Belle Isle polling place moves to City Hall on Tuesday
- Town Hall meeting on Zika tonight at 6 p.m.
- Critical Mass rides on this Friday night; plan your evening driving accordingly.
- Venetian drawbridge construction starts soon, and here’s how to learn more about it
- Golden Beach voters Tuesday elect youngest council member, return one incumbent February 23, 2017
- Pretty, yes, but does it work? Weekend-only show explores intersection of form and function February 23, 2017
- Miami Beach mayor taps city environment director for chief of staff February 22, 2017
- Venetian Causeway repairs to close east drawbridge to marine traffic February 21, 2017
- Veteran Surfside cop, former Police Chief Terrill Williamson dies at 80 February 20, 2017
Belle Isle Archives