The city of Miami Beach advises that the westbound left lane on the MacArthur Causeway will be closed Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m. for new storm drainage work in the center median. Two travel lanes will remain open at all times.
- To add parking and renovate, The Standard wants a zoning change
- Belle Isle polling place moves to City Hall on Tuesday
- Town Hall meeting on Zika tonight at 6 p.m.
- Critical Mass rides on this Friday night; plan your evening driving accordingly.
- Venetian drawbridge construction starts soon, and here’s how to learn more about it
- $55 margaritas and $200 specials? Some Ocean Drive customers are feeling ripped off December 9, 2017
- Did Democrat for Congress split with campaign manager over #MAGA posts or strategy? December 8, 2017
- Is Art Basel bigger and better than ever? The early reviews are in December 6, 2017
- Residents fought to save log cabin. Now it’s being dismantled, its future unclear. December 6, 2017
- After failed alcohol ban, are changes needed on Ocean Drive? Let us know. December 7, 2017
Belle Isle Archives