The city of Miami Beach took down the fences and opened the Lenox to Alton Road pedestrian stretch of Lincoln Road on Monday afternoon. It’s all part of the 1111 Lincoln Road project. It looks great and the city clearly is excited about it, based on this Miami Herald story….Can’t wait for Shake Shack to open!
- To add parking and renovate, The Standard wants a zoning change
- Belle Isle polling place moves to City Hall on Tuesday
- Town Hall meeting on Zika tonight at 6 p.m.
- Critical Mass rides on this Friday night; plan your evening driving accordingly.
- Venetian drawbridge construction starts soon, and here’s how to learn more about it
- He used a U.S. travel program to pimp young women. That’s when the feds stepped in March 26, 2017
- Showdown between Regalado and Airbnb drags on at Miami City Hall March 23, 2017
- Miami may target Airbnb hosts who spoke at City Hall, sue home-sharing platform March 24, 2017
- Miami Beach will rethink aggressive schedule for road projects March 23, 2017
- Celeb barber to Flo Rida and others ripped off at gunpoint — by someone he knew March 23, 2017
Belle Isle Archives