The city of Miami Beach took down the fences and opened the Lenox to Alton Road pedestrian stretch of Lincoln Road on Monday afternoon. It’s all part of the 1111 Lincoln Road project. It looks great and the city clearly is excited about it, based on this Miami Herald story….Can’t wait for Shake Shack to open!
- To add parking and renovate, The Standard wants a zoning change
- Belle Isle polling place moves to City Hall on Tuesday
- Town Hall meeting on Zika tonight at 6 p.m.
- Critical Mass rides on this Friday night; plan your evening driving accordingly.
- Venetian drawbridge construction starts soon, and here’s how to learn more about it
- ‘Look right into my soul,’ Florida politician said. But he was lying, ethics board alleges July 18, 2018
- Philip Levine and Scott Robins sell Sunset Harbour properties for $69 million July 18, 2018
- Sea walls, parks, and new fire stations: Here’s Miami Beach’s $500 million wish list July 17, 2018
- Police officer in marked SUV crashes into a bank branch building July 17, 2018
- Feds say company shorted workers’ OT pay; Now, it has to pay up July 16, 2018
Belle Isle Archives