The city of Miami Beach took down the fences and opened the Lenox to Alton Road pedestrian stretch of Lincoln Road on Monday afternoon. It’s all part of the 1111 Lincoln Road project. It looks great and the city clearly is excited about it, based on this Miami Herald story….Can’t wait for Shake Shack to open!
- To add parking and renovate, The Standard wants a zoning change
- Belle Isle polling place moves to City Hall on Tuesday
- Town Hall meeting on Zika tonight at 6 p.m.
- Critical Mass rides on this Friday night; plan your evening driving accordingly.
- Venetian drawbridge construction starts soon, and here’s how to learn more about it
- Miami Beach commissioner running for Congress accepts money from city vendors and developers July 19, 2017
- 6-foot alligator pops up in South Beach July 23, 2017
- Man swimming in the ocean in South Beach drowns July 21, 2017
- Miami Beach candidate who served on board of ill-fated OutGames forgot when he quit July 20, 2017
- Man might wind up wearing orange for impersonating men in uniform July 19, 2017
Belle Isle Archives