The city of Miami Beach took down the fences and opened the Lenox to Alton Road pedestrian stretch of Lincoln Road on Monday afternoon. It’s all part of the 1111 Lincoln Road project. It looks great and the city clearly is excited about it, based on this Miami Herald story….Can’t wait for Shake Shack to open!
- To add parking and renovate, The Standard wants a zoning change
- Belle Isle polling place moves to City Hall on Tuesday
- Town Hall meeting on Zika tonight at 6 p.m.
- Critical Mass rides on this Friday night; plan your evening driving accordingly.
- Venetian drawbridge construction starts soon, and here’s how to learn more about it
- Sex and the beach: Jake Paul’s video with Gucci Mane is so Miami November 23, 2017
- Congress could eliminate the tax break that helped Miami Beach’s Art Deco renaissance November 21, 2017
- Decomposed body found next to Julia Tuttle Causeway in Miami Beach November 20, 2017
- Air travel is such a pain that this woman started her own airline November 18, 2017
- Man charged with pistol whipping woman in Miami Beach, but two men remain on the loose November 18, 2017
Belle Isle Archives