The city of Miami Beach took down the fences and opened the Lenox to Alton Road pedestrian stretch of Lincoln Road on Monday afternoon. It’s all part of the 1111 Lincoln Road project. It looks great and the city clearly is excited about it, based on this Miami Herald story….Can’t wait for Shake Shack to open!
- To add parking and renovate, The Standard wants a zoning change
- Belle Isle polling place moves to City Hall on Tuesday
- Town Hall meeting on Zika tonight at 6 p.m.
- Critical Mass rides on this Friday night; plan your evening driving accordingly.
- Venetian drawbridge construction starts soon, and here’s how to learn more about it
- Headed to/from Miami Beach Sunday morning? Watch out for racers September 24, 2016
- Miami-Dade, Florida disagree on disclosing locations of Zika mosquitoes September 23, 2016
- Two newcomers challenge incumbents in Bal Harbour council elections September 23, 2016
- County will spray insecticide over Miami Beach for Zika mosquitoes Saturday September 21, 2016
- Swim advisory lifted for South Beach and Crandon Park September 20, 2016
Belle Isle Archives