The city of Miami Beach took down the fences and opened the Lenox to Alton Road pedestrian stretch of Lincoln Road on Monday afternoon. It’s all part of the 1111 Lincoln Road project. It looks great and the city clearly is excited about it, based on this Miami Herald story….Can’t wait for Shake Shack to open!
- To add parking and renovate, The Standard wants a zoning change
- Belle Isle polling place moves to City Hall on Tuesday
- Town Hall meeting on Zika tonight at 6 p.m.
- Critical Mass rides on this Friday night; plan your evening driving accordingly.
- Venetian drawbridge construction starts soon, and here’s how to learn more about it
- Air-and-sea show, family fun part of Beach rebranding for Memorial Day weekend May 19, 2017
- Out Broadway star Beth Malone to sing for LGBTQ fans during Aqua Girl festival May 15, 2017
- Here’s what’s happening next at the Bal Harbour Shops May 17, 2017
- Bal Harbour Shops expansion approved after decade in the works May 17, 2017
- Miami reality TV star must explain why she can’t unlock Phone in ‘sextortion’ case May 17, 2017
Belle Isle Archives