The city of Miami Beach took down the fences and opened the Lenox to Alton Road pedestrian stretch of Lincoln Road on Monday afternoon. It’s all part of the 1111 Lincoln Road project. It looks great and the city clearly is excited about it, based on this Miami Herald story….Can’t wait for Shake Shack to open!
- To add parking and renovate, The Standard wants a zoning change
- Belle Isle polling place moves to City Hall on Tuesday
- Town Hall meeting on Zika tonight at 6 p.m.
- Critical Mass rides on this Friday night; plan your evening driving accordingly.
- Venetian drawbridge construction starts soon, and here’s how to learn more about it
- Huge spring break crowds overwhelmed South Beach. Officials want to avoid that again. March 20, 2018
- The white horse inside this South Beach nightclub won’t shut it down forever March 19, 2018
- Decomposing body found under causeway near South Beach March 19, 2018
- MacArthur Causeway to South Beach reopened on Saturday night after an hour closed March 18, 2018
- Miami Beach threatens to shut down O Cinema over contract violations March 14, 2018
Belle Isle Archives