The city of Miami Beach took down the fences and opened the Lenox to Alton Road pedestrian stretch of Lincoln Road on Monday afternoon. It’s all part of the 1111 Lincoln Road project. It looks great and the city clearly is excited about it, based on this Miami Herald story….Can’t wait for Shake Shack to open!
- To add parking and renovate, The Standard wants a zoning change
- Belle Isle polling place moves to City Hall on Tuesday
- Town Hall meeting on Zika tonight at 6 p.m.
- Critical Mass rides on this Friday night; plan your evening driving accordingly.
- Venetian drawbridge construction starts soon, and here’s how to learn more about it
- Miami Beach wants to fire employees for not going to work two days after Hurricane Irma September 22, 2017
- We got through Irma. And now the king tides are coming. September 21, 2017
- She put the child in the Lyft. Before she came back, the Lyft left with baby on board September 20, 2017
- How Hurricane Irma blew away the beach in Miami Beach September 19, 2017
- Will the arriving King Tide flood Miami streets again? September 18, 2017
Belle Isle Archives