We are residents of Belle Isle, and plan to use this blog to update island residents on news and events on our tiny and special island. Along the way, we’ll provide meaningful history, sample our restaurants, rate pools and present issues and observations.
- To add parking and renovate, The Standard wants a zoning change
- Belle Isle polling place moves to City Hall on Tuesday
- Town Hall meeting on Zika tonight at 6 p.m.
- Critical Mass rides on this Friday night; plan your evening driving accordingly.
- Venetian drawbridge construction starts soon, and here’s how to learn more about it
- $55 margaritas and $200 specials? Some Ocean Drive customers are feeling ripped off December 9, 2017
- Did Democrat for Congress split with campaign manager over #MAGA posts or strategy? December 8, 2017
- Is Art Basel bigger and better than ever? The early reviews are in December 6, 2017
- Residents fought to save log cabin. Now it’s being dismantled, its future unclear. December 6, 2017
- After failed alcohol ban, are changes needed on Ocean Drive? Let us know. December 7, 2017
Belle Isle Archives