We are residents of Belle Isle, and plan to use this blog to update island residents on news and events on our tiny and special island. Along the way, we’ll provide meaningful history, sample our restaurants, rate pools and present issues and observations.
- To add parking and renovate, The Standard wants a zoning change
- Belle Isle polling place moves to City Hall on Tuesday
- Town Hall meeting on Zika tonight at 6 p.m.
- Critical Mass rides on this Friday night; plan your evening driving accordingly.
- Venetian drawbridge construction starts soon, and here’s how to learn more about it
- Mansion seized from jailed Miami developers on the market for $25 million December 2, 2016
- Former Miami Beach commission candidate accused of threats against gays, church December 2, 2016
- A look back and ahead: Herald’s Steve Rothaus receives National LGBTQ Task Force award November 21, 2016
- ‘Octonauts and the Deep Sea Volcano Adventure’ arrives Sunday at Fillmore Miami Beach December 1, 2016
- South Beach street reopened after man making threats hospitalized November 30, 2016
Belle Isle Archives