We are residents of Belle Isle, and plan to use this blog to update island residents on news and events on our tiny and special island. Along the way, we’ll provide meaningful history, sample our restaurants, rate pools and present issues and observations.
- To add parking and renovate, The Standard wants a zoning change
- Belle Isle polling place moves to City Hall on Tuesday
- Town Hall meeting on Zika tonight at 6 p.m.
- Critical Mass rides on this Friday night; plan your evening driving accordingly.
- Venetian drawbridge construction starts soon, and here’s how to learn more about it
- Returning to Miami Beach after Irma was a headache. The city wants to make it easier July 20, 2018
- Could giant ads and parks named after corporations solve Miami Beach’s budget woes? July 19, 2018
- This man loves his $1.5M sports car so much, he hung it inside his Miami Beach condo July 19, 2018
- ‘Look right into my soul,’ Florida politician said. But he was lying, ethics board alleges July 18, 2018
- Philip Levine and Scott Robins sell Sunset Harbour properties for $69 million July 18, 2018
Belle Isle Archives