We are residents of Belle Isle, and plan to use this blog to update island residents on news and events on our tiny and special island. Along the way, we’ll provide meaningful history, sample our restaurants, rate pools and present issues and observations.
- To add parking and renovate, The Standard wants a zoning change
- Belle Isle polling place moves to City Hall on Tuesday
- Town Hall meeting on Zika tonight at 6 p.m.
- Critical Mass rides on this Friday night; plan your evening driving accordingly.
- Venetian drawbridge construction starts soon, and here’s how to learn more about it
- Opposed by Beach Towing, Sunset Harbour project fails to win commission approval January 19, 2017
- JCC in Miami Beach cleared after second false bomb threat in two weeks January 18, 2017
- His mom was killed on 9/11. Now, he threatened Trump and was jailed. January 18, 2017
- Nabbed in Jamaica: Suspect in 1990 South Beach murder January 18, 2017
- Dead 65-year-old man washes up on Miami Beach January 18, 2017
Belle Isle Archives