Welcome the Belle Isle Blog, a community resource for the residents of Belle Isle, a tiny island on the Venetian Causeway in Miami Beach. We live here, walking distance from Lincoln Road, a short jog to the beach, the best location in all of South Florida. We’ll try to keep you up to date on the news from our piece of paradise.
- To add parking and renovate, The Standard wants a zoning change
- Belle Isle polling place moves to City Hall on Tuesday
- Town Hall meeting on Zika tonight at 6 p.m.
- Critical Mass rides on this Friday night; plan your evening driving accordingly.
- Venetian drawbridge construction starts soon, and here’s how to learn more about it
- Sex and the beach: Jake Paul’s video with Gucci Mane is so Miami November 23, 2017
- Congress could eliminate the tax break that helped Miami Beach’s Art Deco renaissance November 21, 2017
- Decomposed body found next to Julia Tuttle Causeway in Miami Beach November 20, 2017
- Air travel is such a pain that this woman started her own airline November 18, 2017
- Man charged with pistol whipping woman in Miami Beach, but two men remain on the loose November 18, 2017
Belle Isle Archives