Welcome the Belle Isle Blog, a community resource for the residents of Belle Isle, a tiny island on the Venetian Causeway in Miami Beach. We live here, walking distance from Lincoln Road, a short jog to the beach, the best location in all of South Florida. We’ll try to keep you up to date on the news from our piece of paradise.
- To add parking and renovate, The Standard wants a zoning change
- Belle Isle polling place moves to City Hall on Tuesday
- Town Hall meeting on Zika tonight at 6 p.m.
- Critical Mass rides on this Friday night; plan your evening driving accordingly.
- Venetian drawbridge construction starts soon, and here’s how to learn more about it
- He faked being a cop on Twitter and got busted, but state declines to try case January 18, 2018
- He’d never been to Miami or on a boat. So he took a train, stole a yacht and chaos ensued. January 18, 2018
- DiCaprio pal. Clinton surrogate. Beach mayor. So why don’t Florida voters know him? January 18, 2018
- Feeling ripped off after $55 margaritas on Ocean Drive? Miami Beach wants to help January 18, 2018
- TV bigshots meet on Miami Beach for frenzy of deals January 17, 2018
Belle Isle Archives