Welcome the Belle Isle Blog, a community resource for the residents of Belle Isle, a tiny island on the Venetian Causeway in Miami Beach. We live here, walking distance from Lincoln Road, a short jog to the beach, the best location in all of South Florida. We’ll try to keep you up to date on the news from our piece of paradise.
- To add parking and renovate, The Standard wants a zoning change
- Belle Isle polling place moves to City Hall on Tuesday
- Town Hall meeting on Zika tonight at 6 p.m.
- Critical Mass rides on this Friday night; plan your evening driving accordingly.
- Venetian drawbridge construction starts soon, and here’s how to learn more about it
- ‘Look right into my soul,’ Florida politician said. But he was lying, ethics board alleges July 18, 2018
- Philip Levine and Scott Robins sell Sunset Harbour properties for $69 million July 18, 2018
- Sea walls, parks, and new fire stations: Here’s Miami Beach’s $500 million wish list July 17, 2018
- Police officer in marked SUV crashes into a bank branch building July 17, 2018
- Feds say company shorted workers’ OT pay; Now, it has to pay up July 16, 2018
Belle Isle Archives