Welcome the Belle Isle Blog, a community resource for the residents of Belle Isle, a tiny island on the Venetian Causeway in Miami Beach. We live here, walking distance from Lincoln Road, a short jog to the beach, the best location in all of South Florida. We’ll try to keep you up to date on the news from our piece of paradise.
- To add parking and renovate, The Standard wants a zoning change
- Belle Isle polling place moves to City Hall on Tuesday
- Town Hall meeting on Zika tonight at 6 p.m.
- Critical Mass rides on this Friday night; plan your evening driving accordingly.
- Venetian drawbridge construction starts soon, and here’s how to learn more about it
- Seaside facility for disabled gets initial commitment from Miami Beach July 27, 2017
- Mango's and a South Beach hotel are feuding over crime, noise and ... dirty towels? July 26, 2017
- If city moves up last call on Ocean Drive, how much would the party change? July 27, 2017
- It took 8 years, but prosecutors close probe into wild police shooting on Beach July 26, 2017
- Miami Beach commissioners vote to turn down the music on Ocean Drive July 26, 2017
Belle Isle Archives