Welcome the Belle Isle Blog, a community resource for the residents of Belle Isle, a tiny island on the Venetian Causeway in Miami Beach. We live here, walking distance from Lincoln Road, a short jog to the beach, the best location in all of South Florida. We’ll try to keep you up to date on the news from our piece of paradise.
- To add parking and renovate, The Standard wants a zoning change
- Belle Isle polling place moves to City Hall on Tuesday
- Town Hall meeting on Zika tonight at 6 p.m.
- Critical Mass rides on this Friday night; plan your evening driving accordingly.
- Venetian drawbridge construction starts soon, and here’s how to learn more about it
- He used a U.S. travel program to pimp young women. That’s when the feds stepped in March 26, 2017
- Showdown between Regalado and Airbnb drags on at Miami City Hall March 23, 2017
- Miami may target Airbnb hosts who spoke at City Hall, sue home-sharing platform March 24, 2017
- Miami Beach will rethink aggressive schedule for road projects March 23, 2017
- Celeb barber to Flo Rida and others ripped off at gunpoint — by someone he knew March 23, 2017
Belle Isle Archives